Circuit simulation software does not always converge when using the time-domain signal. Therefore, a circuit modelling solution is a key to generating a behaviour model of the designed circuit to be simulated in the time-domain and evaluate its performances.
How does this tool help you solve well-known problems?
- Circuit models with memory effects can simulate common figure-of-merit (EVM, ACPR, NPR…). Indeed, not taking into account dispersive phenomena (LF and HF) introduces strong inaccuracies in the calculation of these metrics, in particular on broadband modulations.
- VISION models integrate their equations solver by taking advantage of algebraic simulation capabilities when mismatch effects need to be considered. Electrical solvers are often used in a circuit and multi-harmonic concept, making the simulation inefficient in computational resources and time. Vison integrates its electrical solver, which remains focused on the band of interest, simplifies the overall analysis and makes it possible to simulate mismatch effects with low computational costs.
- The VISION mixer model can be used in frequency transposition chains. The mixer is a complex component that can block a system representation of a frequency shifting chain. VISION offers a simplified modelling approach to remove this simulation barrier.
- Use it as an autonomous tool for modelling RF circuits, system simulation, and validating functionalities. Thanks to its various modules, VISION allows modelling, validating and co-simulating many models for numerous applications and configurations (telecom, space, military…).
The little extras you’ve been waiting for
- Consider a new system design strategy: VISION replaces time-consuming measurements of the entire system with reliable simulations.
- Multiple phenomena are integrated into the same model.