VIS100B-2 is a bench control module dedicated to model validation. The Validation setup uses a signal generator and a spectrum analyzer to measure the DUT response when excited with different stimulus (CW, Pulsed, Modulated…). This data is then compared to the data obtained from the model simulation and allows a refinement and validation of the extracted model.
- Circuit and system validation measurement using standard hardware
- ACP; IMD; Pulsed; 50Ω & Load Pull
- Validation on multiple signals: 2-Tones; Pulsed; LTE; 256 QAM; File based
- Feedback to circuit and system modeler for model tuning
- Possibility to optimize circuit models based on system measurement results