Automated measurement is an easy task with IVCAD. Sequencing measurements with minimum human intervention is key to optimal testing efficiency. One person can run multiple benches at the same time to speed up testing capabilities. Through drag and drop actions, it is possible to define several tasks to be performed and run the complete measurement scenario automatically.
The “Sweep Plan” takes benefit of all the GUI tools already available in the bench definition interface or from the measurement interface. This way, defining a complete measurement task is possible, without requiring any programming skills, and without any loss of flexibility.
IVCAD automation capabilities using the “Sweep Plan” allow:
- Single setup and multi-setup configurations
- Measurement sequencing with loop and stop conditions
- Nested measurements sweep
- DUT bias control & optimization
- Probe station control
- Chuck temperature control
- SCPI commands for specific instrument control during the automation
- Possibility to save sweep plans with all parameters for future use