The BA2531 pulse controller performs the pulsed biasing of a transistor Drain in Pulsed DC or RF device Operating Life Test application.
It can operate either as an " Efuse " function, using constant Drain voltage while the current is pulsed by the gate bias or RF signal, or as a "one level" pulse generator, by switching alternatively the ground and the power supply voltage.
- Up to 120 V, 30 A Pulse controller
- Large current pulses even at low frequency
- Large Storage Capacitor included
- Located close to device under test (DUT)
- Output voltage and current measurement sampling is synchronized to pulse trigger
- Ultra-fast stop-in performed by a programmable over current breaker and also by a start/stop trigger