> Post the 11 June 2012
Pulsed IV/ pulsed RF Measurement System with Maury Microwave on booth #1215
On high-power GaN device with AMCAD PIV characterization system and Agilent PNA-X, driven by IVCAD software. Professional, industry-proven pulsing technology for both standalone IV-testing as well as pulsed-bias load-pull applications.
Hybrid-Active Load Pull with PNA-X with Maury Microwave on booth #1215
Active and Hybrid-Active load pull takes VNA-base Load-Pull one step further by using an active tuning chain as a replacement of the mechanical tuner (active load pull) or to augment the mechanical tuner (hybrid load pull) by increasing the reflected power to the DUT. Active and hybrid load pull systems are ideal for high-VSWR, high-speed fundamental and harmonic load pull for in-fixture and on-wafer applications.
Stability Analysis – Meet STAN !
STAN Tool is used for internal linear and non-linear stability analysis of RF circuits
- FET Modeling plug-in to extract accurate linear and non-linear compact measurement based models
- Modern and Intuitive Data Visualization for IV, S-Parameters and Load-Pull Data
MicroApps Presentations Schedule
- Tuesday, June 19 – 3:05pm –“STAN TOOL – From Stability Analysis to the Stabilization of Multi-transistor Circuits”, S. Dellier
- Wednesday, June 20 – 12:00am - 1:30pm – MicroApps Expert Forum: Device Characterization Methods & Advanced RF/Microwave Design
- Wednesday, June 20 – 4:05pm – “The Importance of Pulsing for Iso_Thermal Modeling”, T. Gasseling
- Friday, June 22th – 9:00am – “Assets of source pull for NVNA based load pull measurements”, T. Gasseling
See You !
We look forward to discussing your needs and offering you our unique solutions when you drop by Stand #1125