Maury Microwave’s IVCAD Measurement and modeling Software powered by AMCAD Engineering completes the cycle from component to circuit level.
At component level:
Pulsed-IV and S-Parameters are used to extract Compact Transistor Models.
VNA based Harmonic Load Pull, is used to refine transistor models, and facilitate PA design.
At circuit level:
STAN tool helps to analyse your circuit design, and check the stability for linear and nonlinear operating conditions.
At system level:
AMCAD offers MHV black box behavioral models of power amplifiers, mixers, limiters to run simulations at system level.
IVCAD Visualization plug-in showing the Load Pull Viewer widow, with Power Sweep, Load Pull Contour, and Impedance Selections displays.
- MT930A IVCAD Basic Application
- MT930B IVCAD Visualization Suite
- MT930C IVCAD Vector-Receiver Load Pull
- MT930E IVCAD IV Curves for Load Pull
- MT930F IVCAD Basic S-Parameters
- MT930G IVCAD Time-Domain Waveforms
- MT930H IVCAD Active Load Pull
- MT930J IVCAD Pulsed IV Curves
- MT930K IVCAD Pulsed S-Parameters
- MT930L IVCAD Scripting Language
- MT930M1 IVCAD Linear Model Extraction
- MT930M2 IVCAD Non-linear Model Extraction
- MT930M3 IVCAD Electro-thermal Model Extraction
- MT930N IVCAD Database Analysis
- MT930P IVCAD Measurement Toolbox
- MT930Q IVCAD Stability Analysis Tool